Monday, September 8

Internet Issues...

Our internet has been down at home for about a week and a half, which is driving me crazy... Verizon goofed up, but said they coudn't fix their goof up until Sept. 9, which is crazy, as well. They messed up our DSL line with relative ease... seems like they should be able to just flip a switch or something and set it back up, ya know? Now, they say they can't get it straight 'til the 17th... sheesh! But they're giving us 6 months of free service as a result of the whole debaucle. I guess that makes it worth it...

So, I'll have to adjust... my blogging has been thrown off now, because I usually do 2-3 posts at a time... and I do them at night at home. Ugh. And now, I'll have to tweak my schedule over the next week and go back to posting in the mornings for a while when I'm out at Starbucks...

Bear with me. :-)

1 comment:

DJ Chuang said...

or, you could write those blog posts at night., and upload them next day express - so you don't lose the rhythm ;)