Friday, May 2

It's Almost Here!

Last May, when we started Mosaic, I was nervous... kinda stressed out... excited... giddy... and all those things you'd expect for a church planter to feel as he's launching out into the deep. We went through a slow summer wth low attendance (especially on holidays... augh) and pretty frustrating days...

It seems like just yesterday that we were having our Launch Service... and I remember wondering how I'd feel as we approached the one-year mark. Well, one thing's for sure: I'm excited beyond imagination!! The feeling is simply incredible, because I'm reminded that God is faithful... and merciful! It's not a given that a new church makes it even this far, you know. It's been a great year, and everyone is AMPED about what God is doing at Mosaic!

With Sunday being our Celebration Service... we're looking forward to having people out to join in our joy. So, if you're in the area, come on through! But just know that we're celebrating and then we're moving on...

It isn't over yet... we're not stopping for long "to smell the roses."

There's work to do... and much of it.

We want Christ's name to be FAMOUS where we are... and we want to make it difficult to go to hell from here! So, we've gotta make disciples... who make disciples, who plant churches... and raise up others, who plant churches... and so on... and so on.

Mosaic for Jesus, baby! ;-)

1 comment:

Jim Henry said...

D -

I'm so jazzed for you and Mosaic! I know that this is just the beginning of a mighty work of God.

Congrats my friend.