Tuesday, April 22

Sometimes It's Good to Steal Away!

Last night, I was feeling the effects of a very monstrous week last week... and my bride was sensitive enough to encourage me to get out and have some "me" time. So, I took her up on it... and went to see (by myself... I know I'm getting old now) The Forbidden Kingdom, with Jackie Chan and Jet Li (which also was the #1 Box Office movie this weekend).

If you're a martial arts fan, and love the great fight scenes, you don't want to miss this one! The story line isn't that great (what great martial arts film also had an award-winning plot??), but the fights are well worth the movie. The teenage kid in the film makes it a tad bit "Karate Kid-ish", but I enjoyed the movie itself.

Jackie is still a master... and it was great seeing him team up for the first time with Jet! So, check it out... and let me know what you think! ;-)

No comments: