Saturday, May 10

Hangin' Out...

Last night, I had the chance to hang out with some of our Mosaic guys... we went to see Iron Man and then hung out at Dave & Busters... Had a great time! The movie was pretty good... lots of action, and Robert Downey, Jr. did a FANTASTIC JOB!! Definitely his best role in quite some time... Comic book fans of the iron superhero might be a tad disappointed, though - in the comics, Iron Man wasn't "bulky"; he manuevered quite well in his armor, whether he was walking, flying, or landing. I guess, for reality purposes, it would've been extremely difficult for the moviemakers to depict their character any other way.

But, it was good, nonetheless...

At D&B's, I spent my entire time on a game where I was shootin' bad guys! Unfortunately, I kept accidentally killing the "innocent bystanders", too... but they were gettin' in the way!!!!! I don't know.. if I heard gunfire, I don't think I'd be running' around! :-)

No comments: