Wednesday, May 9

I'm Going Batty!!!!

Okay... this is no fun! I hear bats flying outside of our living room window, for the second night in a row! The only good thing about them is that they devour bugs, which I don't like. But I'm not gonna lie... those jokers scare me, man! They're too fast, they can't see... which, to me, isn't a good combination. It's like putting Stevie Wonder behind a steering wheel... there's nothing good that can come from that scenario!!!!

No late-night summer walks for this kid, no sirree Bob! Have I ever told you the story of my run-in with bats in Atlanta?

Well, just make sure you get the real story from me... not Keda! :-)

1 comment:

Walls Down Church Kids said...

The bats are ok...as long as they don't set up somewhere in your house! Every night at dusk they come out here...but then found the nest in a little crack between my house and garage...yuk!!!! (and expensive!!)