Sunday, May 13

GREAT NIGHT!!!!

First of all, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! To all of the mothers out there... I hope you had a great day... YOU DESERVE IT!

Okay... as far as the service - I know you're waiting on pins and needles - we didn't have great numbers for our second service... only about 12, outside of our launch team. But I'm not discouraged at all (told ya I wouldn't be), because some of those were comebacks from last week, and we still had some 1st timers... :-)

Here's what one of the 1st-time visitors said: "This is just what I've been looking for!"

And, one-third of that "12" number was non-black... that's MAJOR!!!!!! Everyone was still excited... we're still gathering momentum... the visitors can't wait to bring their friends... and we're looking forward to next week!

Thanks for your prayers!! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome dude. Im glade some white folks showed up. I'd come if I was there. Keep inviting. Keep it fresh. Do every week like its the first week. Expect big weeks and down weeks and never grow weary!

One suggestion - loose the suit picture on the blog. Because I know you - its funny. If I didn't know you - I might think thats you and I might be unsure about what to expect on sunday.