Friday, May 4

Chillin...

I'm sitting in the atrium of the Carousel Hotel in Ocean City, getting ready to go over my message for Sunday... Keda and the boys are swimming in the hotel pool. DJ tried his hand at ice skating, but gave up after about 15 minutes of falling! Ha! It was sooo funny... he was using the "beginner's walker", which is a blue, metal thingamajig that is supposed to keep you steady. Well, as soon as I walked away from him to go hook up my laptop, I heard a "clank-a-lank!!!!" I turned around and he was lying on his back, holding the walker up in the air!!! Aw, man... my side hurts just thinking about it. So, after about 3 or 4 "clank-a-lanks", he'd had enough... and went to join his mom and brothers in the pool. :-)

We've had a nice, relaxing day here in OC... spent some time out on the beach (not in the water, cuz it's COLD!!!), grabbed some eats, and then DJ did the clank-a-lank... a little bit more study time for me, then it's off to bed, and up early in the morning to head home...

Doorhangers tomorrow... I am SERIOUSLY amped about this weekend! Not just the kickoff on Sunday, but just knowing that from here on out, we're rockin' and rollin'!!

This is gonna be one hyped summer... :-)

1 comment:

Tony Wheeler said...

Hey Man!

I'm praying that God rocks MD through Mosaic this summer. I'm glad to see that you guys aren't throwing too much emphasis on the 'launch day"...too much hype causes too much stress for all involved.

Blessings, bro.