Thursday, April 5

Random Thoughts...

Today, I'm wrapping up my message for this Sunday... really looking forward to seeing awesome things happen this weekend for our 3rd preview service! I also will be meeting with my Worship Leader, Brian, this afternoon... we always have really productive and thought-provoking meetings... so, I should leave pretty amped from that...

Check out my friend Nathan's blog... he interviewed me about blogging... hope you enjoy it! Also, check out some of his posts, as well... great guy! And, nooooo... not just because he highlighted me on his blog... ha!

Next week, our two oldest sons, Darren and Shawn, are out for Spring Break... really looking forward to doing some fun stuff with them! Hopefully, I'll still have energy left afterwards to preach next weekend at my friend's church! Shawn could go at it 24-7, if you let him... in fact, if you look up the word "active" in your dictionary, you'll see Shawn's picture next to it! :-) I should also have some time to whip up on DJ on his Madden football game... his skills are improving, but he's still no match for Dad... ;-)

Looking forward to seeing My Name is Earl tonight... that show really cracks me up, man...

Right now, I'm sitting in Starbucks, and they're playing the old school jam, "I'll Be Good to You" by The Brothers Johnson... brings back memories of a fun childhood. :-)

No comments: