Saturday, December 30

Memories...

I'm sitting here jammin' to the old Thriller album (CD) that my sister-in-law and her husband gave me for Christmas... can't believe I used to really like this stuff! :-) It sounds so funny now, but it does bring back memories! I remember one of my friends was a Michael Jackson wannabe back in the day... used to listen and dance to him all the time! He even had a white sequined glove! Well, one day he had picked up one of those MJ jackets with all the zippers (remember? the "Beat It" jacket?). Well, when we walked in his front door, and his dad saw what he was wearing, he said, "Now, that's just about enough!! Take that [stuff] off!" I guess not everybody was into Michael. :-) He used to call Michael weird...

Imagine that.

But no one can argue the success of Thriller!

Mama-say, mama-sa, ma-ma cu-sa,
Mama-say, mama-sa, ma-ma-cu-sa!

No comments: