Friday, July 11

MOVIE REVIEW: The Other Boleyn Girl

Wow.

This was a really good movie! I'm not into period movies much (have never seen Pride and Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, nor Jane Eyre), but I have to take my hat off to this one... it was very well-made, and intriguing from beginning to end! It's a story of love, lust, and ambition (don't hate... it's reality), in which a family (or, at least, certain members of that family) are intent on "upping their position" in the court of the King of England. AMAZING WHAT MIS-MANAGED AMBITION WILL MAKE YOU DO!!

Definitely preachable... definitely showable clips for sermons... Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson are AWESOME... one of the best movies I've seen in a minute! WELL worth the price of the rental... I'm still shocked the movie was as good as it was!

And, my brothers: DON'T SLEEP... this isn't a chick flick! ;-)





No comments: