Monday, August 27

Innovate 07

A growing leader is a learning leader... I believe that with all my heart. That's why I try to hit at least two conferences a year. Of course, I end up hitting a few more than that, because of the ones I have to attend as part of my state convention. But I'm talking about the conferences that inspire me, that spur on creativity, that challenge me to push beyond the status quo, that cast vision to reach as many unchurched people as possible... THOSE are the conferences that I like to attend...


... and this one seems like it's gonna be GREAT! I'm still undecided, though... what do you think?!


4 comments:

Jim Henry said...

You have to go...it's quite clearly the will of God for your life...besides, I'll be there :)

Unknown said...

duh! And today is the last day for early bird - DO IT!

Jim Henry said...

If you go...I promise, no more Tony Romo jokes :)

...unless we both make the playoffs...then all covenants are void.

DARREN PLUMMER: said...

I'm there, baby!! Registered today!