Monday, February 5

The Artist Formerly Known As...

Okay... I KNOW I'm going to get blasted here... but Prince rocked the house last night at the Super Bowl! Now, I don't know what the little doo-rag thingy was for... but, c'mon, this is Prince... we've seen worse! Say what you want... the man is a monster musician! And he must know a little about football, too, because he was sporting Miami Dolphin colors!

Now, I know what some of you are saying: "Pastor D... how could you??? After all... he's Prince... the same guy who sang Raspberry Beret and Darling Nikki and a whole lot of other crazy stuff!! PASTOR D, HOW COULD YOU???"

Well, first of all, c'mon... it's not like I condone his lifestyle (whatever that is, I don't know... and you probably don't either!) I definitely didn't care for the doo-rag... but the truth is: the man put on a good show! I liked it! He does need Jesus, but I liked it!

So there. :-)

I'll say this, though: you won't have to worry about me wearing his outfit this Sunday...


2 comments:

N8 said...

Let me have the honor of beginning the blasting: PRINCE?!? Hahaha, interesting musical tastes. Don't tell me you rocked out to the Rolling Stones last year, too? Maybe Peter Frampton next year?

Walls Down Church Kids said...

Stumbled onto your site and just had to comment on this one...while watching the halftime show, we were all commenting the same things... Prince IS a great musician...won't even touch the rest...he CAN play!!